There are a lot of writers that are making over 6 figures a year, through Self Publishing on various platforms, but mainly on Amazon Kindle.
The best part of Kindle Publishing is the wider platform to advertise on and you can get up to 70% royalties
Course: Kindle Publishing
Objective: Publishing Business
Structure: Step-by-Step Videos & Master Mind Groups
Summary: Recommended – Click Here to Learn More
There are so many readers who would Love to be on the other side of the cover, not only as an AUTHOR but build a PROFITABLE BUSINESS as well. The best attribute of the course is taking you by the hand and showcases Step-by-Step process, by addressing obstacles from start to finish. Being a Profitable Author is knowing how to leverage your Book and Consumer, by providing quality services.
There are so many avenues where writers can turn into self-publishers. Being an Online Publisher currently means having the control to publish what you enjoy and cut out demands from Publishing Houses. There are many ways to become an Online Publisher, such as a Kindle Publisher, where you can easily publishing numerous series of books with under a very simplified process.
Click Here to Learn More
Kindle Publishing Milestones:
- How to Create Your Brand
- How to Find & Source Books Ideas
- How to Read & Know Your Business Numbers
- How to Create Your Marketing Strategy and Connecting with Your Audience
- Which Platforms to Create and Distribute Your Books … and much more
Kindle Marketing Tips
- Choose a Niche and Research
- Research Your Book Title before Publishing
- Select Ranking Keywords to Describe Your Book
- Join Book Groups or Clubs and share pointers with other Authors
- Select and Research Various Marketing Strategies for different Phases of your Book
Self Publishing Lessons included:
This book showcases why writing a Business Plan is imperative and How to Research, Plan, Manage and Grow your Business.
Your Business Plan should showcase how you are going to
Market Your Product,
Barriers to Market Entry,
What Company Structure to use
When to Expand Your Business
Difference Between a Business Plan and Setting Goals
The Book takes it step-by-step from Researching from the Starting Point up to Managing your business for Profit and Growth
The book covers an array of topics, below is a sample.
Types of Business Plans:
A Business Plan is a blueprint that aligns and showcases business goals, plans and the structure of the business. The Business Plan has two formats either for external or internal use. External business plans are for external stakeholders such as, financial houses (banks) or investors. Internal plans are for internal stakeholders, such as, plans or goals to expand the business or outlining course of action.
Benefits of a Business Plan include:
- managing change, accountability and adjust plans to fit course of action
- allows you to identify any areas where you may need external assistance
- forces you to think realistically, objectively and unemotionally about your business
- showcase your metrics, strategic alignment, manage cash, milestones and future state
In This Book You Will Learn:
● The Good vs Bad Points to Include in a Business Plan
● Difference between Business Plan and Setting up Goals
● Why You Need to Write a Business Plan for Any Business
● How to Correctly Perform Quality Due Diligence of Your Business Continue reading
101 SUCCESS TIPS
The Blueprint of Success is difficult to
Create, Act, Trust the Process and
This book goes in detail How to Discover:
Success by finding your Starting Point,
Declaring Your Vision and Strength Points
Creating Effective Goals that can be Executed,
Finding the Weak Points & Strengths in your Success Plan.
SUCCESS IS AN INTENTIONAL ACT. Success does not just happen, it is a motion and action based.
|| Success – 101 Steps Turning Dreams Into Reality and Profitable Business
| How to Get a Copy
||Click Here to Get a Copy
The book covers an array of topics, below is a sample.
1. Why Failure is Important
When we Fail at anything, it is not pleasant, let alone we abandon the task at hand. The ability to monitor and learn from Failure takes a lot of Patience and Courage. Below are some Lessons from Failure
- Investigate and Find Out Why You Failed and Curate a Solution
- Re-enforce the Missing Parts that Do Not Support Your Goals
- Take the Time to Restore, Re-focus and Re-start, Taking a Pause is Essential
This is a sure why to get to the finish line with as little struggle as possible. It is best to avoid mistakes that someone else has done. The more you Research, the more you can avoid pitfalls. Below are some tips
- Meet-ups – Look for Groups that Share the Same Traits,
- Masterminds – these are Groups that offer more detailed Step-by-Step knowledge
- Social Media – be Socially Friendly, there is so much information that can be easily consumed
3. In This Book You Will Learn:
Time Management is a difficult task, the book showcases:
How to Get Things Done
Clean Up Your Schedule & Block Time
Find Your Most Productive Timeframes
APPS & Tools That Help With Time Management
1. Not Having a To-Do-List
This is one of the most important attribute in GETTING THINGS DONE. We live a world where too much is demanded from us on a daily basis and focus becomes limited when it comes to pursuing other interests. The best solution to regain your motivation is to make a list. Below are some Tips:
- Do not over load your To- Do-List, Take It Day-by-Day
- Arrange Your Goal by Starting with the Most Important
- Make sure You have all the Resources & Tools to Complete Your Task
2. Have a Clear Strategy
When we start Dreaming, there is no end and before we know it, we have a List of Incomplete Dreams. It would be a different State-of-Mind if we can turn that Dream List into Results. Time Management is the correct platform to apply. Below are some Tips
- Create a Plan Step-by-Step from Step 1 to the Last
- Have a Clear Strategy of How to Accomplish Your Goals
- Implement a Rewards and Milestone Checklist for each Goal
There are many Tools and Resources you can use to enhance your Online & Offline Business and the best ones allow you to Streamline, Automate, Delegate and Expedite your work.
I have received numerous questions on what I use run this blog. There are many Tools, Tips, Tricks or Checklists on the market, regardless of long the list is, I highly recommend starting your blog on a small budget.
Most services have free trials or low cost entry, take advantage of those. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. Below are some Tools & Resources I use
This is a Hosting Company that has been a top company on many lists, it has great services and it is very economical, $3.49 month. It offers many features that are easily integrated with other forms services that are needed to operate and run a website effectively,
- Hosting Starts a 3.95/ month
- Offers – Free Domain / Free Site Builders / 1 Click WordPress Install / 24/7 Support
- Integrations – Easy integrations such, WordPress, Google & over 150 other top Sites
- Programs – Offers Education, Tips &Resource Center / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Can leverage advertising offers from Google, Bing or other sites to help your Business
- Hosting – Cloud Hosting / WordPress Hosting / Woo Commerce Hosting / VPS Hosting
FREE COURSE – How to Earn Online. I get asked a lot how I Started to Make Money Online, there has been more Failures than Success, but eventually I was able to master the process and started to earn online, because of this program. I recommend you start with the FREE COURSE, so that you get familiar with the interface, the community and TEST DRIVE the product before any commitment.
Click Here to Claim Your Free Lessons
- Niche – How to Choose a Niche
- Website – How to Build a WordPress Blog in under 4 minutes
- Keywords – How to Find Keywords Using Free Tools and Free Methods
- First Pages – Your First Webpages – Ideas, Drafting, Creating and SEO
- Monetize – How to Monetize Your Blog the Correct Way
- Support – 24/7 Support System, Can ask Experts Community Platform – Chart Room, Private Email or Main Board
- PS – reach out for any help, I will be more than happy to help.