Your Business Plan should showcase how you are going to
Market Your Product,
Barriers to Market Entry,
What Company Structure to use
When to Expand Your Business
Difference Between a Business Plan and Setting Goals
The Book takes it step-by-step from Researching from the Starting Point up to Managing your business for Profit and Growth
|Book Title||Business Plan – How To Plan, Write, Manage and Grow Your Business|
|How To Get a Copy||Click Here to Get a Copy|
The book covers an array of topics, below is a sample.
Types of Business Plans:
A Business Plan is a blueprint that aligns and showcases business goals, plans and the structure of the business. The Business Plan has two formats either for external or internal use. External business plans are for external stakeholders such as, financial houses (banks) or investors. Internal plans are for internal stakeholders, such as, plans or goals to expand the business or outlining course of action.
Benefits of a Business Plan include:
- managing change, accountability and adjust plans to fit course of action
- allows you to identify any areas where you may need external assistance
- forces you to think realistically, objectively and unemotionally about your business
- showcase your metrics, strategic alignment, manage cash, milestones and future state
In This Book You Will Learn:
● The Good vs Bad Points to Include in a Business Plan
● Difference between Business Plan and Setting up Goals
● Why You Need to Write a Business Plan for Any Business
● How to Correctly Perform Quality Due Diligence of Your Business
● Setting Goals that Match Your Business Plan and Executing Them
● How to Identify Which Company Structure is Best for Your Company
● How to Identity Strength, Weakness, Opportunities & Threats about Your Business
● Writing a Winning Business: Plan Executive Summary, Marketing Overview, Business Model etc.
…. So much more
If you find this book to be helpful, kindly leave a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book on Amazon.)
Remember, success is yours to claim, only by implementing a series of executable actions that propel goals into milestones that transform into existence.