I have received numerous questions on what I use run this blog. There are many Tools, Tips, Tricks or Checklists on the market, regardless of long the list is, I highly recommend starting your blog on a small budget.
Most services have free trials or low cost entry, take advantage of those. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. Below are some Tools & Resources I use
1. Blue Host
This is a Hosting Company that has been a top company on many lists, it has great services and it is very economical, $3.49 month. It offers many features that are easily integrated with other forms services that are needed to operate and run a website effectively,
- Hosting Starts a 3.95/ month
- Offers – Free Domain / Free Site Builders / 1 Click WordPress Install / 24/7 Support
- Integrations – Easy integrations such, WordPress, Google & over 150 other top Sites
- Programs – Offers Education, Tips &Resource Center / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Can leverage advertising offers from Google, Bing or other sites to help your Business
- Hosting – Cloud Hosting / WordPress Hosting / Woo Commerce Hosting / VPS Hosting
FREE COURSE – How to Earn Online. I get asked a lot how I Started to Make Money Online, there has been more Failures than Success, but eventually I was able to master the process and started to earn online, because of this program. I recommend you start with the FREE COURSE, so that you get familiar with the interface, the community and TEST DRIVE the product before any commitment.
Click Here to Claim Your Free Lessons
- Niche – How to Choose a Niche
- Website – How to Build a WordPress Blog in under 4 minutes
- Keywords – How to Find Keywords Using Free Tools and Free Methods
- First Pages – Your First Webpages – Ideas, Drafting, Creating and SEO
- Monetize – How to Monetize Your Blog the Correct Way
- Support – 24/7 Support System, Can ask Experts Community Platform – Chart Room, Private Email or Main Board
- PS – reach out for any help, I will be more than happy to help.