I have received numerous questions on what I use run this blog. There are many Tools, Tips, Tricks or Checklists on the market, regardless of long the list is, I highly recommend starting your blog on a small budget.
Most services have free trials or low cost entry, take advantage of those. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. Below are some Tools & Resources I use
1. Blue Host
This is a Hosting Company that has been a top company on many lists, it has great services and it is very economical, $3.49 month. It offers many features that are easily integrated with other forms services that are needed to operate and run a website effectively,
- Hosting Starts a 3.95/ month
- Offers – Free Domain / Free Site Builders / 1 Click WordPress Install / 24/7 Support
- Integrations – Easy integrations such, WordPress, Google & over 150 other top Sites
- Programs – Offers Education, Tips &Resource Center / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Can leverage advertising offers from Google, Bing or other sites to help your Business
- Hosting – Cloud Hosting / WordPress Hosting / Woo Commerce Hosting / VPS Hosting
FREE COURSE – How to Earn Online. I get asked a lot how I Started to Make Money Online, there has been more Failures than Success, but eventually I was able to master the process and started to earn online, because of this program. I recommend you start with the FREE COURSE, so that you get familiar with the interface, the community and TEST DRIVE the product before any commitment.
Click Here to Claim Your Free Lessons
- Niche – How to Choose a Niche
- Website – How to Build a WordPress Blog in under 4 minutes
- Keywords – How to Find Keywords Using Free Tools and Free Methods
- First Pages – Your First Webpages – Ideas, Drafting, Creating and SEO
- Monetize – How to Monetize Your Blog the Correct Way
- Support – 24/7 Support System, Can ask Experts Community Platform – Chart Room, Private Email or Main Board
- PS – reach out for any help, I will be more than happy to help.
3. Get Response
This is an Email Marketing Service, which provides a wide range of services that enables an Online or Offline Business Owner to effectively operate and communicate with their customers. You have the ability to use Analytics to see how many of your customers have opened your email. It includes much more options, below are some of them:
- 1000+ FREE Image access to from iStock – you can customize your emails.
- Easy and intuitive email creator to build beautiful emails without using a drop of code.
- 500+ professionally designed email templates that you can customize to your business need
- Offers A/B testing for your mailings and allow you discover which offer works best with your audience
- The Learning Center has hundreds of videos and Free Webinars on how to improve on your Email Marketing.
The Auto Responders allow you to Create & Manage, Automate and Consistently communicate with your customers
4. Click Magick
Click Magick is a Tracking Services, which allows you to monitor your links in various Marketing Campaigns. The most important aspect to any business is to collect and analyze your data. So many marketers have lost money with advertising mainly because they did not know when to stop running unsuccessful campaigns.
- Works Everywhere You Advertise
- Easily Track Entire Sales Funnels
- Intelligent Split Testing & Rotators
- Geo targeting/Mobile Optimization
- Add Retargeting To Any Link
- 24/7 Click-Fraud & Link Monitoring
- Superior Speed & Accuracy
- Fanatical One-On-One Support
5. Name Cheap
This is a Domain Registrar & Hosting Provider which offers various services. The prices are very affordable and easy to use Dashboard, with a 24/7 chat room support that is very responsive, below are their services –
- Security – Who is Guard / Premium DNS / SSL Certificates
- Domains – Registrations / Transfer / Personal Domain / Whois / New TLDs
- Hosting – Shared Hosting / Reseller / VPS / Dedicated Servers/ Private Emails
6. Ad Expresso
This is a powerful tool when it comes to creating and maximizing Facebook Ads. You can easily create at least 250 ADS in one campaign. It provides data that shows which Ad Campaign is profitable and which is costing you money. This tool has proven to be more profitable to run my Ads from Ad Expresso vs Facebook Ads Manager,
- Profitable Timeframes – showcases the best Days or Times to run your ads
- A/B Testing – Create thousands of variants of your Facebook Ads with only 3 clicks.
- Webinars – on ways and methods of how to improve Campaigns by having a low CTA
- Current News – provides current news and how you can leverage it to your campaigns
- Dashboard – provides better intelligence on your Target Audience and which campaigns are profitable
- Customized Analytics – ability to aggregate or customize your Ad Campaign by pin-pointing which Ads are profitable and which are costing your money.
- Optimized Campaigns – better analytics that provides suggestions on reducing PPC and improves your returns
This is an Email Marketing Service Provider. There are various services and features that help with both Managing and Automating Email Campaigns. From Auto Responders, Newsletters, Below are their services
- Email Management – Creating & Managing of Auto Responders
- Website – Sign Up Forms / Collect & Manage Subscribers / Email Newsletter
- Features & Support – Performance Tracking / Infographics / Active Resource Centers
Is an enhanced Keyword Analysis Tool, it analyzes top search engine results for various data, by finding out how many people are actually searching for a keyword or phrase each month, suggested CPC bid, local or global searches and advertiser or competitor’s competitiveness,
- Keyword Usage & Analysis – Title & Meta Tags / Domain & Page Authority
- Real Time Filtering – allows you to drill-down for more hyper-targeted results
- Moz Rank Analysis – Page Rank / Quality & Number of Backlinks and Domain Age.
9. Pretty Link
- Central Location – you can store all your links from one Central Repository
- Easy Management – you can manage and monitor all your Social Media Links
- WordPress Access – all your links are integrated and easily accessible in WordPress
- Analytics – you can retrieve Real Time Reports & verify which campaigns are profitable
- Re-directs – allows you to do traditional, server-side redirects which has been simplified
Pinterest has become one of the best sources to get targeted traffic. It is more than just pinning, but creating a platform that can easily drive up your sales. There are many tools that help with pinning but BoardBooster certainly has more advantages. For instance
- You can Schedule your pins to other Group Boards
- You can distribute your own pins and re-pin the old ones through Looping
- You get a report of which is the best time to pin and pins performance
- There is a maintenance section where you can learn how to improve your pins – which includes: Pin Mover, Pin Doctor and Group Manager
- The system can search the type of pins you like and the automatically pins them for you.