The best process is to implement strategies and then monitor the results. Always re-adjust and eradicate methodologies that do not yield results.
Some Tips to Consider in Search Engine Ranking:
Use Competitive keywords
Analyze Social Media Trends
Implement S.E.O to your Content
Add Your Website to Search Engine
Publish Content on a Consistent Basis
Publish Great Content that is easy to Engage
15 Tips and Tools for Ranking in Search Engines
1) Content. The format and content have a lot to do with how well a search engine will recognize your site. Make sure you have a large amount of good quality information.
2)Image Link. Always have your images linked to your website or your current post link, in addition, the name of your image should reflect the post title.
3) Help them help you. Search engines use software to read, actually scan your website. The software puts together an index of all the web pages it finds and the information on those web pages. You can submit your web page to online directories. This will help you get noticed by the software more easily.
4) Ask for Help. Ask people you know to link to your website. This will show that your website is important. The big sites such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, all help with ranking since they are high ranking sites.
5) Keywords. Brainstorm a list of keywords you think people are more likely to use when conducting a search for things related to your topic and add these words to your website.
6) Keyword Tool. Use a keyword tool to find out what the best keywords to use are.
7) Description. These keywords should be added to your description.
8) Location. Make sure the keywords you use are in good locations on your website.
9) Write. Web-pages that want to be recognized, especially by Google, should have a word count of at least 250-300 words. Try to use keywords as much as possible, but don’t go overboard, as this will actually make your ranking go down.
Related Articles in Growing Your Blog
- How to Start an Income Blog
- How to Grow Your Idea into an Income
- Top 12 on How to Use Google Analytics
- Top 12 Ideas on How to Write Articles That Go Viral
- Tools & Resources in Growing Your Blog Business
10) Formatting. Use simple, clear and easy-to-read formatting on your web-page. Make sure the links you add in are clear and easy to read.
11) Revision. Keep your site as up-to-date as possible.
12) Don’t Quit. Continue to work at getting recognized by search engines. It can be hard work, but keep checking on your website and keeping it up-to-date. Check the status of your website regularly.
13) Grants. A pretty easy way to be featured on Google is by entering into their grant program and becoming a sponsored link. This only works for Google, though.
14) Your Code. You need to make sure the code that is used for your web page is easy to search for. Keep it simple.
15) Download an SEO software tool. The SEO software tool will view your website and tell you different steps you can take to get a higher ranking.