The Blueprint of Success is difficult to
Create, Act, Trust the Process and
This book goes in detail How to Discover:
Success by finding your Starting Point,
Declaring Your Vision and Strength Points
Creating Effective Goals that can be Executed,
Finding the Weak Points & Strengths in your Success Plan.
SUCCESS IS AN INTENTIONAL ACT. Success does not just happen, it is a motion and action based.
|Book Title||Success – 101 Steps Turning Dreams Into Reality and Profitable Business|
|How to Get a Copy||Click Here to Get a Copy|
The book covers an array of topics, below is a sample.
1. Why Failure is Important
When we Fail at anything, it is not pleasant, let alone we abandon the task at hand. The ability to monitor and learn from Failure takes a lot of Patience and Courage. Below are some Lessons from Failure
- Investigate and Find Out Why You Failed and Curate a Solution
- Re-enforce the Missing Parts that Do Not Support Your Goals
- Take the Time to Restore, Re-focus and Re-start, Taking a Pause is Essential
This is a sure why to get to the finish line with as little struggle as possible. It is best to avoid mistakes that someone else has done. The more you Research, the more you can avoid pitfalls. Below are some tips
- Meet-ups – Look for Groups that Share the Same Traits,
- Masterminds – these are Groups that offer more detailed Step-by-Step knowledge
- Social Media – be Socially Friendly, there is so much information that can be easily consumed
3. In This Book You Will Learn:
● Finding and Declaring Your Vision
● How to Plan & Map Out Your Vision
● How to Feed and Gain Momentum of your Dreams
● Implement, Managing and Being Flexible to Failures
● How to Create a Successful Mindset, Goals and Environment
● Setting Goals that Match Your Business Plan and Executing Them
● How to Identity Strength, Weakness, Opportunities & Threats about Your Business
● The Side effects of False Praise, Inadequate Planning, Lack of Structure and being Inflexible
If you find this book to be helpful, kindly leave a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book on Amazon.)
Remember, success is yours to claim, only by implementing a series of executable actions that propel goals into milestones that transform into existence.
Thanks for visiting,