My Review Point of View
If you read my About Me Page, you can understand that I was skeptical of many programs. I knew people were making money online, but I failed miserably in trying to find a program that would teach me a from ground up to managing profitable campaigns.
Below are some of the questions and answers I had before joining Wealthy Affiliate.
PS: If you have an unanswered question, please leave a comment and will sure reply.
What is Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is an online community that focuses on Online Business Training and Support. This platform was created in 2005 by Carson and Kyle and has since become the main stop for a novice or seasoned online entrepreneurs, whether creating or growing a successful online business.
How Can I Benefit from It
I have suffered from scams, MLM, up-sell you name it and in the end, I still did not know how to operate an online business. I keep saying “operate” because most of us can build a website, the problem comes in when converting sales, scaling the business and generating income that can Replace Your 8 to 5. The range of benefits include:
- What is online marketing
- No internet marketing knowledge
- How to start selling your own products
- Have an online business and want to scale it
- How to pick a business and create an authority
- Bloggers – want to increase traffic and generate income
- You have a brick and mortar business and want to create online presence
Do I Get Support
There is an active community of people who are willing to help you and they have been through what you are going through. Getting help is the easiest thing to do because there are many ways to get support. It is surely a community and there is no sense of feeling you are alone.
- Live, 24/7/365 Chat
- Interactive Discussions
- Live Question & Answer periods
- Private access to community experts
- Private 1-on-1 support with subject experts
Types of Accounts
There are two types of programs offered:
1. Starter Account = $0.00 ( Join here)
2. Premium Account = $ 47.00/ month ( Join here)
Below are the highlights of each offered program
I have included an overview of some the lessons you get in each Program.
|Starter Account – FREE $0||Premium Account $47/month|
|Choosing a Niche||Search Engine Optimization|
|Building Your Own Website||How to Become an Authority|
|Creating Quality Website Content||Social Branding Your Website|
|Understanding How to Make Money Online||Social Engagement & Marketing|
|How to Make Money Online||Getting Paid for Ads on Your Website|
|2 Free Websites||Certification Courses (included in your account)|
|Beginner Training Course||Live Video Classes (over 500 videos, each Friday a video is released)|
|Step-by-Step Task Based Videos||Mobile Browsing for Your Website|
|Learn How to Turn Your Passion Into a Business||Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website|
Sample Lesson – Getting Started Course Outline
- Each lesson has an outlined to do list – “Your Task”
- Each lesson has a video that shows you step-by-step process
- Additional links, within the lesson, are provided that show more detailed notes
- If you have questions, you can easily submit your question to the “community” within that lesson.
How is Knowledge Shared
The community has a lot of information and honestly, it can be overwhelming. The best thing is to follow the outlined guidelines, such as a beginners guide – watch the videos, complete the task, if not sure ask questions right away – remember it is a community and there is always someone to help you.
|You sent an email requesting help|
|Blogs||Published blogs within the community that you can access|
|Library||Over 500 videos of various selection|
|Videos||Show you step-by-step of how to do the task|
|Courses||These are various topics that task based|
|Classroom||These are syllabus courses and have about 10 lessons in each (for instance – beginners training)….|
|Live Videos||Every Friday there is a selected topic that is covered|
|Chat Rooms||Post your question in an active chat room|
|Certifications||These are Level Based Courses (currently there 4 Levels and each level has about 10 courses)|
|Private Messaging||You can send a Private Email to anyone for assistance.|
How Do I Make Money
I have been through few programs that promise to teach “how to make money online” all to be disappointed. At Wealthy Affiliate, there are NO up-sell or multi-level-marketing (MLM).There are two options:
One – you can simply create your own campaign and leverage what you are being taught in the lessons. If you have a passion or interested in a certain niche, (for instance – golf) you can start applying what you are learning to your golf campaign.
Two – you can start promoting Wealthy Affiliate and take the Bootcamp Course that shows you step-by-step how to effectively promote Wealthy Affiliate. It is important to note if you join premium you can access the Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Course and can use that knowledge to promote Wealthy Affiliate or your own campaign.
- Starter Account – is free
- Live Support – either in emails or chat
- Community – there are over 10 000 members, it’s not hard to find help at all
- Training Videos and Tutorials – well-outlined video and tasks (remember to follow-through – only way to gain success!)
- Access to Experts – you have free access to the “Experts”, this is of great help especially if you need one-on-one help
- Constant access to support – this is very imperative to me, regardless of your knowledge it is important that you can easily get help when needed. Wealthy Affiliate has no shortage of help. There are numerous ways of how knowledge is shared.
- Course & Tools – courses are easy to follow and accessible. There are tools within the program that are available for your use, for instance
– Keywords Tool – this allows you to conduct a detailed keywords search.
– Keywords Lists – published keywords every month with targeted audiences.
- Information Overload – there is a lot of information for each level of experience. If not managed effectively, you could spend a lot of time on the site and not be productive. The best course of action, stick to your course outline and have your objectives clearly defined. Check out this post, on how to set your goals.
- Learning the “lay of the land” – most people just want start as soon as possible before understanding how the website is laid out.
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Sales Page URL:http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Owners: Kyle & Carson
My Overall Ranking: 90 out of 100 points
If you have any questions about Wealthy Affiliate or want to provide a feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.
Love to hear from you and see you on the inside!